2) He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - No more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and for women wanting rides home. American women and our freedom are safer now.
Why Clements loves Obama
I would like to share with you some of the reasons I love President Obama.
1) He destroyed the Clinton Political Machine - driving a stake through the heart of Hillary’s presidential hopes - something no Republican has ever accomplished. We can all recall when the thoughts of a Hillary Presidency scared us silly.
3) He is destroying the Democratic Party right before our eyes - something else that could not have been accomplished by Republicans during the same timespan.
a) Dennis Moore had never lost a political race - quit
b) Evan Bayh had never lost a political race - quit
c) Byron Dorgan had never lost a political race - quit
d) Harry Reid on his way out
e) Arlen Spector endorsed and campaigned for by Obama - defeated in Dem. Primary
f) Scott Brown defeated the Dem candidate (Coakley) whom Obama endorsed and campaigned for
This is just a sampling of the Dems whose political careers Obama has destroyed. By the end of 2010 dozens more will be added to this list.
In December of 2008 the Dems were on the rise. In the last two election cycles they had gained 14 senate seats and over 50 House seats.
The media began touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party.
In just a year Obama has put a stop to that notion and will probably give back the House and possibly the Senate to the Republicans.
4) He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Apparently every generation must relearn the lesson on why you should never actually put liberals in charge. Obama is bringing home this lesson very well.
a) Liberals tax, borrow and spend.
b) Liberals will not bring themselves to protect our country.
c) Liberals want to take over the economy.
d) Liberals think they know what is best for everyone (Obamacare for instance).
e) Liberals are not happy until they are controlling your life.
5) He has brought more conservatives back into the folds than anybody since Ronald Reagan. In just a year Obama has rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and has brought millions of freedom loving Americans out into the streets. There is no other time, to my memory, that you have seen friends and neighbors, Dems, Repubs and Independents, so interested in taking back America.
6) His amazing leadership has ignited the greatest period of the sale of guns and ammo this country has ever seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a stimulus to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded or otherwise disappeared.
7) In all honesty one year ago I was extremely depressed, not primarily because of the economy but because of the direction I saw our country heading and I felt that too many citizens were not going to take a stand or even express their displeasure and had forgotten what this country was all about. Slowly but steadily family. friends, neighbors and strangers began a movement that will not fade. This quickly erased most of my depression and has continued to boost my spirits as I see daily evidence that the swell is growing. As mentioned above many established politicos have bitten the dust and that is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg.
8) As the true Americans continue to awaken and take an active part in our rebounding, no smooth talking tele-prompter reading clown can fool us.
Barack Obama woke up these great Americans. Again I say “Thank you, Barack Obama.”
Israel and the New Jerusalem
I first want to acknowledge my favorite three letter writers in your paper! Mr. Clements, D’Antignac and McDermott, in you paper Feb. 19, 2009. All three present varied opinions on varied subjects like government mainly and the economy. All three give factual evidence eloquently!
A few weeks ago Mr. D’Antignac stated Israel should allow non-Jews to take over the West banks as desired.
As I read the word of God, I learned Israel and Jews were deeded the west bank as well as east bank of the Euphrates river. The west bank was the river of Egypt (the Nile). See Gen. 15:18-20, also Duet. 1:7-8.
The New Jerusalem will not include the following list: courts that take prayer out of schools, governments that labor, even on Labor Day, to pass their bad laws, murderers and haters of God, liars, theives, all religions, authors of design on backside of one dollar bill that says “In God We Trust” and includes a demonic one world government symbol.
Lastly, the New Jerusalem of Revelations 22:15 applies to the enemies of Israel and reads: “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers and murderers and idolaters and whoever believed a lie.”
The above scripture includes many leaders of the USA now and at USA’s conception as a nation.
R.O. Fleming Jr.
Thigpen on Israel and the “Beast”
Some years ago, an acquaintance who is a Welsh-born author and Bible expositor, related some serious observations regarding the bold activity and procedure of that satanically empowered man, the great apostate world dictator of the tribulation period in the end of the present age. Several scriptures refer to his as the “Beast.” Some of those observations in substance are as follows:
I. The “Beast” will destroy Western economy, causing the United States and other Western countries to collapse.
A. For a measure of economic recovery, the West will sign up with the “Atlantic Charter” and take their orders from Rome.
B. The “Beast” will control the military, money, industry, etc.
II. The “Beast” will covenant with Israel, offering a false security, allowing the rebuilding of the temple.
A. Offended Muslim countries, along with other anti-Semitic countries, will then turn to Russia.
1. When these countries then converge upon Israel, God will destroy them.
III. The armies of the “Beast” will control North, West, South and Mid-East. Eastern countries must comply, or else.
A. The “Beast” will then rule the world.
IV. With no further practical need for Israel, the “Beast” will break his treaty with that nation.
A. Aided by the “false prophet,” the “Beast” will seize the temple, demanding worship and full allegiance. His mark, name or number will be required for buying or selling.
V. God will intervene, as indicated by the “vials of wrath” (Rev. 15, 16), resulting in the weakening of the power of the “Beast.”
VI. Eastern nations will break off altogether and mobilize against the “Beast.”
VII. The forces of the “Beast” and the hordes from the East will meet in Megiddo.
VIII. The Lord Jesus Christ will come and “destroy” the “Beast” and his “false prophet.” They will be cast alive into the lake of fire.
It has also been wisely said by another, “If you fight against God, who do you suppose wins?”
Although there could possibly be some variation in the actual accomplishment of the things observed, serious Bible readers know that fulfillment of all pertinent prophecies is certain.
When the Lord Jesus comes to the air to remove all true believers from the world, all unbelievers will be left to face the awful conditions that He has solemnly stated in Matthew 24:21. Thus, it behooves one and all to make sure their sins are forgiven for Jesus’ sake through simply receiving Him as Lord and Savior. The Word of God sets the order, “...repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.” If any reader of this item is seriously concerned about salvation, we would be delighted to offer help in pointing someone to the Lord Jesus Christ. Our telephone number is 706-547-6276.
Curtis G. Thigpen